I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂

I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂

I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂
Blood clots in my chest pocket Dries up like this, I will see him come Waiting for a lie.
Wife: Where are you going? Leaving me alone. Promised to each other, no one will leave anyone. So who is today........ Husband: Hey crazy girl the day I first brought you. I told you that it is my responsibility to remove all your sorrows. I am going to another world, I will build a royal palace to keep you there. You come after me. I'll be waiting. 😢 😢 🤫 🤫 🤫 🤫
Dear EX © You left when I believed that you would stay. You left my side when I needed you the most. Today, I don't have any bad words for you. I just want to thank you. Thank you for teaching me a lesson of life. Thank you for making me realize my worth. Thank you for making me realize that I deserve better. Thank you for making me strong. Thank you for leaving me so that I could find the lost me. I have your memories with me but trust me they won't make me sad anymore.
I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂
Read Also :

Last Word

💖 I tried to do my best to write this post on "I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂." I will Update this Post whenever i get more content about "I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂."

I hope you have liked it and Please do Share with your friends and follow our blog for more.
If you like our posts, please ENCOURAGE us by COMMENTING so that we can post more like this.

If you have any query you can Contact Us.

"I want❤ Accident,Coma & Memori loss🙂" This Post Is Protected By DMCA Reproduction In Any Way Is Strictly Prohibited!
©ShayarsMehfil | All Rights Reserved.

Copyright: https://shayarsmehfil.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Write your Beautiful Comment 😇